Wow! I’ve been nominated for a blogger award! what a wonderful honor and a great way to start the week! I would like to thank Tina A. for nominating me for this award and recommend her own “versatile” blog : tinajs.wordpress.com
Getting nominated for an award is a great way to meet new bloggers as well as spread the word about other great blogs you have come across.
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 facts about me
- I love going for runs and late night walks by the beach.
- I consider pancakes as an acceptable meal for dinner! (lol), especially Korean pancakes 😉
- I once watched 11.5 hours worth of 007 movies with my Dad in one day.
- I am currently re-reading: A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- I love to start my day with: hot water, lemon, honey and ginger (the magic potion).
- I have only been blogging since January of this year! and I am learning a lot 🙂
- I consider my spirit animal to be a Panda 😛
Here are some of the awesome versatile bloggers I am following and nominating for this award (in no particular order):
1. Earth Robert
5. A Touch Of A
10. Book Guy Review
11. Fangirling Owl
14. Film And Nuance
15. Bonjour Berlin
Please checkout these awesome bloggers and best of luck to everyone participating!