It’s official I am almost done switching over most of my makeup to Lancôme products because I simply love this company. Aside from my foundation, which I still get from Mac, I use to be pretty meh about makeup products. But after my mom got me a Lancôme gift bag, I was really impressed with the quality of their products! Here are few essentials I swear by:
1) Eye-Makeup Remover: wearing mascara can be damaging for your eyelashes and removing it before bed is vital! I cannot emphasize this enough. The Lancôme eye-makeup remover is really easy to use and free of harsh chemicals.
*Tip: just dab a little bit on the tip of your lashes first and leave it for a few minutes before rubbing off the makeup. This helps prevent loss of eyelashes.
2) Toner: Ok to be honest, I never used Toner before but my gosh… it totally makes your skin feel better! I am hooked and it is now a part of my skin-care routine.
3) Eye cream and Nighttime face cream: Again! Two things I never really cared to use before but with Lancôme I am really starting to see the benefits, my skin feels rejuvenated every morning!
4) Hypnoses – Mascara by Lancôme: Oh my gosh, this is it! This is the mascara I have been looking for!! After a failed attempt at Mac and Elizabeth Arden mascaras, I am really liking the Hypnose brush and lightweight mascara. To be honest I still layer it with L’Oreal mascara but the base application is pretty good!
5) Lipstick: I have actually long been using Lancôme lipstick and I swear by it! I really like the feel of it on my lips.
6) Liquid Eyeliner: This particular one is really easy to use and perfect for precise upper-lid lining.
7) Pencil Eyeliner: great quality product, free of harsh chemicals! Excellent for lower eyelids.
8) Eye Concealer: This is another new addition to my game, I never really used this before but I can see that it gives better coverage for under your eyes. The one from Lancôme is super light and delicately designed for the softer skin under your eyes!
9) Blush: Again, not usually in my game plan for makeup but once in a while it’s not a bad look to try, especially before a night out!