It’s Friday!! Finally we all made it through the week, now it’s time to kickback and relax. If you have any energy left to go out after dinner, props!
If your recovering from an exhausting week like I am, you need a good movie to watch and a goodnight sleep for the fun Saturday and Sunday are bound to bring.
Here are my current Top 5 movies best suited for Friday Nigh Flicks:
- Grand Budapest Hotel (2014): Genius of Wes Anderson, If you haven’t watched this movie yet, it’s definitely a must see! It was my fav. For the Oscars nomination and it’s actually pretty funny! Perfect for a Friday night.
Snack recommendation: Salt and Vinegar chips + Lemonade.
- Lucy (2014): Want a little sci-fi action thriller? This is your movie for tonight! I was pretty hesitant when I watched this movie a few months back and I cant say it’s one of my top favorite movies. In terms of entertainment however, it does deliver! And it can be thought provoking at times. Give it a go! Added bonus: Morgan Freeman
Snack recommendation: Korean BBQ Wings and white pickles
- The Last King (2015): Another Morgan Freeman featured film! This one is an awesome action movie, an old school battle showdown and for a Friday night flick, it does the job.
Snack recommendation: Popcorn and Snapple!
- Moon Rise Kingdom (2012): Once again, Wes Anderson! This is a fun, quirky and witty movie! Complex and layered with details in only the best possible Wes Anderson way but it is sure to make you laugh at times too!
Snack recommendation: Almonds dipped in Nutella and tea!
- This Is The End (2013): Turn your brain off completely as this is the lightest movie I am about to recommend. A lot of celebrity pop-ups and super funny script! As far as the plot… no comment but do you really need a plot with James Franco and Jonah Hill? Just laugh.
Snack recommendation: Chocolate cupcakes and a glass of milk!