Hello my amazing readers!
Since I just had my birthday last week, I began to realize how much of a difference one year can make. My life, in so many ways, has changed and I couldn’t be more happy and excited for the future. In fact, this past year has been by far one of the best years of my entire life! I have come a looooong way and the road has not always been so easy but I am in such a happy space right now and everyone keeps telling me that I have a sparkle in my eye! As I said goodbye to being 25 I wrote down 25 lessons I have learned thus far and wanted to share them with you!
As well, I decided to do something fun for my birthday and so in the spirit of change I went for a full blond look to kick off 26! Let me know what you guys think ❤
1) Health comes first.
2) People come into your life for a Reason, a Season or a Lifetime.
3) Positive thinking opens-up the most creative space in your mind.
4) Change is vital for growth.
5) Not everyone will take a liking to your growth, change makes some people uncomfortable.
6) Let go of those who cannot support your growth.
7) Stay in the present moment.
8) Writing and keeping journals is very powerful and can serve as an excellent learning tool.
9) You are responsible for everything that happens in your life.
10) Be aware of the Energy you are channeling.
11) Every challenge presents a lesson you will need to learn for the future.
12) Forgive your past mistakes.
13) Restlessly follow your passion
14) Love yourself and love your imperfections.
15) Quiet the mind and let go of all social norms/rules.
16) Eventually all the dots will connect so don’t stress the little things.
17) Your real friends are those who support your work.
18) Friends ask questions; Foes question you.
19) It’s not about the money or shiny things.
20) Nothing replaces Love & Passion.
21) Surround yourself with positive people and cut out all those who are negative.
22) As much as you might want to- you can’t help everyone.
23) Challenge yourself & don’t be afraid to get really really uncomfortable.
24) Don’t compare your life to others, your journey is different than theirs.
25) Live your life with three simple rules; Good thoughts, Good words, Good Deeds.