25 lessons I learned by the end of 25!

Hello my amazing readers!
Since I just had my birthday last week, I began to realize how much of a difference one year can make. My life, in so many ways, has changed and I couldn’t be more happy and excited for the future. In fact, this past year has been by far one of the best years of my entire life! I have come a looooong way and the road has not always been so easy but I am in such a happy space right now and everyone keeps telling me that I have a sparkle in my eye! As I said goodbye to being 25 I wrote down 25 lessons I have learned thus far and wanted to share them with you!
As well, I decided to do something fun for my birthday and so in the spirit of change I went for a full blond look to kick off 26! Let me know what you guys think ❤
IMG_7736
1) Health comes first.
2) People come into your life for a Reason, a Season or a Lifetime.
3) Positive thinking opens-up the most creative space in your mind.
4) Change is vital for growth.
5) Not everyone will take a liking to your growth, change makes some people uncomfortable.
6) Let go of those who cannot support your growth.
7) Stay in the present moment.
8) Writing and keeping journals is very powerful and can serve as an excellent learning tool.
_1160283
9) You are responsible for everything that happens in your life.
10) Be aware of the Energy you are channeling.
_1160286
11) Every challenge presents a lesson you will need to learn for the future.
12) Forgive your past mistakes.
13) Restlessly follow your passion
_1160319
14) Love yourself and love your imperfections.
15) Quiet the mind and let go of all social norms/rules.
16) Eventually all the dots will connect so don’t stress the little things.
_1160340
17) Your real friends are those who support your work.
18) Friends ask questions; Foes question you.
19) It’s not about the money or shiny things.
20) Nothing replaces Love & Passion.
21) Surround yourself with positive people and cut out all those who are negative.
22) As much as you might want to- you can’t help everyone.
23) Challenge yourself & don’t be afraid to get really really uncomfortable.
24) Don’t compare your life to others, your journey is different than theirs.
_1160398
25) Live your life with three simple rules; Good thoughts, Good words, Good Deeds.

1. Cassie says:

Happy bithrday! Good luck for the 2nd quarter of a century of your life 😊

Thank you Cassie!!! I have a lot of life to live in the 2nd half 🙂 ❤

2. samyonge says:

Love your hair!!!! Looks so gorgeous. I’m turning 25 this year too – was just thinking how crazy it is what can change in a year…

Thank you Sam!! You are sooo sweet 🙂 turning 25 was really scary for me at first but when you think of all the wisdom you’ve collected throughout the years, it feels kinda good to get older! 🙂 Happy early birthday ! Xx.

3. cringing says:

I love this, and happy birthday! I really needed some of these, thanks so much.

Thank you!! 🙂

4. amaya911 says:

You’re still very young but you’ve learned so much already. That’s great! 🙂 I’m loving your blog!

5. Wow. Great list – especially loved you pointing out the need to forgive your past mistakes. Excellent.

Oh! Thank you so much 🙂 yes I really believe that’s the only way to move forward!

6. I love the wisdom of today’s 25 year-old.

7. Reblogged this on Art by Rob Goldstein and commented:
    This is a great list no matter how old you are. I know people in their 50’s who don’t have this wisdom.

8. Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    LESSON # ONE—ALWAYS LOOK FABULOUS!

Wow! Thank you so much ! I appreciate that greatly 🙂