#OOTD: Walk with a little flare!

Hello my amazing readers!

August marks the beginning of the end of summer and with that comes the last chance to embrace summer fashion! I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to put together a little summer outfit and take a nice walk in the park!

One of my favorite skirts is this flared & stripped one, it’s super comfortable and pairs great with a simple loose fitting top. Since it’s summer and it’s still very hot out, I chose to wear these silver ankle strap sandals for comfortable feel!

I am really loving the wide stripe look on garments because it adds dimension to the piece but since it can also be eye-catching, it’s best to keep the rest of the outfit as simple as possible. You never want to have an outfit that’s too busy and distracting for the eyes.

Let me know what you guys think 🙂

_1180078

_1180065

Striped Skirt: Similar here (Party Skirts)

_1180088

_1180089

_1180070

_1180072

_1180111-1 (dragged)

Silver Ankle Strap Sandals: Similar here (Bloomingdale’s)

_1180112-1 (dragged)

_1180149-1 (dragged)

Sending you all lots of positive vibes!

1. The Huntress says:

I wish I could wear something like that to work. It’s so cute!

Aww thank you so much!! last month I can wear this outfit as the rain is about to pour in Vancouver 🙂

2. This outfit looks amazing on you! I just love how the skirt flares and makes your waist look so tiny! if you get a chance, come check out my fashion, fitness and lifestyle blog! http://www.sincerelyaimee.com

Will do!! thanks for stopping by!! 🙂 and lovely comments- this is one of my fav. skirts!

3. David says:

Lovely pictures, Par! It’s been raining a lot over here. My fashion choice is an umbrella. Have a happy August!

LOL! well I know that there are some fashionable umbrellas over on your side of the world! don’t worry soon I will be sporting my own with September coming up!

1. David says:

I have four umbrellas! All of different sizes and colors. I look forward to your umbrella fashions. Ha!:-)

4. Cami says:

I agree, the wide stripe adds dimension and interest! Plus that skirt can be used for all seasons- what a great staple!
    Cami

Chasing Vogue

Cami! thank you so much for the comment 🙂 I love stripes right now! ❤

Not as envious as David ha. The weather here is just glorious today for once 😉 The kind where a musical could be set haha.