Podcast: TMI Presents Spotlight – Angelina Jolie-Pitt Part 2

Part 2 on Jolie and our top 5 movie picks!!

That Moment In.com

It’s Part 2 of our Spotlight on Angelina Jolie-Pitt. This time, we each list our Top 5 films from the actress and discuss a little more about the filmography of this famous actress. Lots of fun!

View original post

1. A Tale of Two Dans says:

Shared it on Facebook. Great insight from you and Dave. Really loving this podcast. Maybe as your next podcast you should highlight an actor that has died (i.e Phillip Seymour Hoffman or Robin Williams). Great post

Liked by 2 people

Thank you so much!! we really appreciate the support!! And we will for sure cover those legends πŸ™‚

2. FilmMunch says:

Fun episode, really enjoyed listening to it!

Thank you so much!! Let me know who you want us to cover next!

1. FilmMunch says:

Johnny Depp πŸ˜€

3. Wow! I love what you had to say on this one, Par.

I commented briefly at TMI, but I’m so nerdy I got more for you πŸ˜‰ Gia and Girl Interrupted are my 2 favs as well. For Gia, I didn’t know Jolie turned down the role, since it was too close to home. Imagine if she didn’t star here? I think she’s the only one who could play Gia too. Your analysis was so good! Spot on! I like how you commented on dangers of model industry briefly. You’re right, Jolie’s performance is “captivating” and “honest” (brutally so).

And Girl Interrupted?! I got your back convincing David. I can’t be the only guy to frickin love this movie. πŸ˜‰ Like you said, it’s genderless. That said, I remember my girlfriend at the time “made” me see it. I had little interest, aside from Jolie. So it had to win me over. It’s one of those, I was happy to be wrong moments. Plus, it had fun moments and intense ending. Really, it’s a joy to watch Jolie deliciously chew up the scenery. Have you read the book? It’s worth it, especially if you’re interested in subject matter.

Overall, this was a really strong episode. I’m digging your analysis so far. It’s good to have a refreshing and thoughtful opinion on this stuff. Plus, it’s fun to listen to you guys battle it out… in a jovial way.

Psst.. check out Jolie in Foxfire – a true story about a gang of outcast girls who stand up for each other. This was back in Jolie’s I-carry-a-knife-with-me days… her rebel youth. I think you’ll love it, since it seems like we love the same qualities of Jolie’s performances.

I’m looking forward to what you 2 have to say about Denzel in next episode.

Hey Dan!! Wow thank you for the great response! it’s really rewarding to see that you enjoyed the podcast πŸ™‚ and I am glad you and I are on the same page about Jolie! YES, girl interrupted is hands down one of the most intense movies I have ever seen her in and I am glad there is man that can back me up on the genderless argument. I gotta checkout the recommendations you made!! I will keep you posted πŸ™‚ let me know what you think of our latest podcast on Denzel its up now!