Monday Motivations: Sonic-aid Music

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had an amazing weekend and are back to work feeling refreshed and ready!

It can be really tough to get back into work mode, especially on Mondays, coming off the weekend can mess up your sleep cycle and also diet. The phenomenon of “Monday Blues” has actually been scientifically researched, there are various reasons why we may feel down at the start of the week.

Something that may help you kickoff the work week is a little bit of positive vibration music. I personally love Sonic-aid music to listen to every morning while I am at work. The songs use Alpha/Beta/Theta waves to relax your body and bring you back to your desired mental state. This in-turn really helps me focus and get back into work mode more quickly.

Below is a sample of the music and this is one I start my work days on:

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers,

ParParV

1. Josh Wrenn says:

Track 1 sounds like it could be in a fantasy movie score. Thanks for sharing!

I know!! it’s a really relaxing set of songs- I am listening to it at the moment actually 🙂

2. painkills2 says:

I like music with a beat I can shake my butt to. But, even when it comes to music I listen to for relaxation (like James Taylor), the music always has words. I get anxious listening to music without words… I keep waiting… and waiting… for the words. 🙂

Wow that’s really interesting!!! I never thought about it that way. I see how this would make you anxious but then what happens in the elevator!! or even at the spa?! you can’t be anxious at a spa :O

1. painkills2 says:

Most elevators don’t have piped-in music, and I’ve never been to a spa. But it is hard to avoid music without words. However, it is but a minor annoyance in the scheme of things. I wish I understood what people find so relaxing in this kind of music, but there’s a good reason there are so many types of music. Thank goodness. 🙂

Haahahhaha you make it an excellent point! thank goodness for variety!