It’s life-hack Thursday and as a huge YouTube addict, I love coming across yummy and easy snack recipes. I mean I get pretty excited about watching a 2 minute video and then a sudden burst in energy occurs inside me and I have to get up to make the snack I just saw. Of course, in real life it takes a lot longer to make that snack but I swear mine should not take more than 5 minutes of prep!
This next one is my own twist on a “Banana Boat” recipe I came across. I pre-warn you it’s not necessarily the most healthy snack but oh boy, it’s a goodie snack!
- One banana
- 2 tea spoons of peanut butter
- 1 tea spoon of Nutella
- A small handful of pecan nuts (this is really your own preference)
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Crush the pecan nuts.
- With peel still on, cut the banana half an inch deep (that’s about half way through the banana).
- Place banana on aluminum foil and shape the foil until the banana can stand without tumbling over.
- Fill the banana with 2 tea spoons of peanut butter and 1 tea spoon of Nutella
- Sprinkle the crushed pecans on top.
- Bake the banana for about 10-15 minutes until it’s soft.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down before peeling and eating!
I really hope you guys give this a try! It’s amazing 🙂