It’s Life Hack thursday and I am here to share a very very useful tip I just learned; How to remove red wine stains. Ok so most of us have been there, right? The ONE time you wear white you spill something all over it…. lol
The worst is red wine because it’s one of the most aggressive stains to try and get out of clothes. Everyone knows that club soda does the trick,usually but lets say you are at a party and there is no club soda to be found! What DO YOU DO? You have to move fast! and grab the next best thing… White Wine!!!
Who knew? Yes white wine helps to remove red wine stains and it can (hopefully) be found at the party you are attending. Remember to apply gently and to just dab it on, leave it and you should see a difference! Here are more detailed steps to follow:
- Dab or blot the excess liquid.
- Apply salt. This soaks up excess liquid and stops it seeping further into the garment.
- Apply white wine to help neutralise the stain.
- Baking Soda as a paste can also help to remove the wine stain.
- Wash as usual with Persil small & mighty – always read the directions on the care label (and on the product label) first.