#OOTD Tuesday: Sneakers & Jeans

Hello Hello!

There is nothing more comfortable than wearing some good old jeans and a pair of sneakers. In fact this is what I probably live in most off-days but that doesn’t mean you can’t dress that up with a nice jacket over top.

When it comes to casual clothing simplicity is key but you always need that one extra element of detail to take your outfit to the next level. Personally, I love a good pair of sneakers that have enough detailing to do just that!

Faded jeans are very tricky to wear because every body type wears them differently. I love a good pair of jeans but I have to say shopping for them is not always easy, you have to be patient and try as many as possible! And when you find one that compliments your body, GRAB IT! The struggle is real.

Let me know what you guys think of the outfits 🙂

Jeans and sneakers are a classic for comfort. At this point in my life khakis and New Balance shoes are what I wear more of these days, its my middle aged man uniform.

Hey you know what!! that is a style on it’s own, ROCK IT! 🙂

2. jwforeva says:

All silver and glitter. Nice shoes 🙂

Ohhh! hahahha thanks 🙂

3. Stylehue says:

Those sneakers looks great!!! Love how they sparkle 😀
    Also the pink lipstick looks great on you!

xo Stylehue

Thank you sooo sooo soo much!! I love a little sparkle once in a while 😉 the lipstick is actually purple but I didnt apply it too intensely lol https://parparv.com/2015/05/06/makeup-i-swear-by-lancome-paris/

1. Stylehue says:

hhaha nice 🙂 I thought it was pink 🙂

4. StaceyT says:

Super cute outfit! Love it! What lipstick are you wearing? It’s a great colour! x

Hey Stacey!! thank you sooo much I really appreciate it ❤ The lipstick is Lancôme their deep dark purple but depending on how much you layer it the darkness is obtained. I actually wrote it about it a little bit on a post from a few months ago you can find it here https://parparv.com/2015/05/06/makeup-i-swear-by-lancome-paris/

5. Love the jacket!! Great posts, the pictures are all really good 🙂 xo

Thanks Amanda!! I love your blog 🙂 Xx.

1. Thank youuuu! That means a lot! I love YOUR blog 🙂 xo

6. Yay! I loooove seeing sneakers and jeans showcased in a super stylish way. It used to be my uniform for 25 years…but I never looked that fab. Thanks for sharing!

Awww shox! thank you so much! I am sure you looked way more fab! 😉

7. David says: