I don’t know about where you guys are but it is freeeeeeeeezing in Vancouver, B.C and we are even getting a lot of snow in some parts. I didn’t think I would have to bring out my winter jacket this early but honestly I need it!! Which brings me to my OOTD, Must Have winter jacket.
Now being Canadian and all, I know a thing or two about winter jackets so if you are in the market to buy one this year, here are some of my essential tips! The one you see me wearing in the pictures is from TNA Artizia store.
- Make sure the jacket is insulated to keep you warm.
- Try your very best to get one that’s water proof.
- Magnetic straps work best for the collar and sleeves because it makes things way more efficient.
- Try to stick with darker colours like black and grey because washing a winter jacket is not easy.
- Try to get a jacket that has a hood to keep your head and ears warm.
And to keep things all the more fashionable, I suggest going with a jacket that has a fur trim around the hood as it is this years fashion trend.
Let me know what you guys think 😉
Sea wall- Downtown Vancouver
Fur trim winter coat 🙂