#OOTD Tuesday: Over the Knee Boots

Hello Hello!

Happy Tuesday guys and gals, I am reporting to you while I’m sickly in bed so please send me some positive vibes because being sickly is never fun 😦

Now as for my #OOTD which is actually from Sunday morning right before the great downfall of my health πŸ˜› although I do have to admit, you can kinda see in the photos that I am exhausted so I have only selected the very few that I actually had my eyes open in!

The photos were shot at Queen Elizabeth Park, which has become one of my favourite spots in Vancouver. If you guys ever visit the city be sure to check it out.

My outfit is fairly basic but sunday stroll appropriate; grey jeans, white sweater and leather jacket. The highlight of the outfit is definitely my favourite boots of the season the over the knee high leather boots from Steve Madden with gold detailing.

Alright that’s it for me, for now! back to drinking tea, aggressively coughing and watching documentaries on Netflix!

1. Stylehue says:

Hope you feel better soon ! πŸ™‚

Thank you so much πŸ™‚ xx.

Be well soon. Here is to better health ahead.

Thanks Tony! Yes here here!

3. bustingblossoms says:

aww i feel you get well soon πŸ™‚

Thank you! πŸ™‚ Xx.

Get well soon, though I have to say you look good, even with tired eyes, for someone who is feeling sick. And Vancouver always looks good. It is one of my favorite cities.

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the comment and yes Vancouver is the best I hope you come back πŸ™‚

Well I’ve been there 3 times now but not since I’ve been living in Turkey. Maybe the next time I’m on the West Coast. It ranks in my top 5 favorite cities. Hope you’re feeling better.

No way!! that’s awesome, I actually love turkey, it’s always my number one spot to recommend to people for travelling! How do you like living there ?! I am so curious, I am sure it’s different than being a tourist πŸ˜‰

Well I’ve lived here for over 6 years now. In 3 different sections of Istanbul & one year in Izmir. I prefer Istanbul, even though it is very crowded and Izmir is not. But there’s more to do here and I like that, plus it’s easier to get to other places from here. I travel a lot so anywhere in Europe is very accessible. And Turkey is rich in Greek/Roman history which is an interest of mine. The people are helpful & friendly, especially to foreigners. I’m not crazy about the ruling party but then again I’m definitely not crazy about where the US seems to be heading. You’re lucky in that you have what looks like a progressive government and leader in Trudeau. I ran language programs here at 2 colleges and coached managers at a petrol/chemical company but now I just read. write, & travel. And this is a great place to do that for me.

I meant to ask you, have you been to Turkey?

Thank you sweetie! you are very kind πŸ™‚

Feel better soon. Never a bad idea to watch Netflix mind.

Thanks Alex! Yes Netflix def. helps!!

Any improvement in the patient? What are you watching?

Ahahahah! thanks for the follow-up the patient is on her way πŸ˜‰ …. what have I not been watching that’s the question! mostly documentaries on netflix πŸ˜›

6. amaya911 says:

Nice boots! πŸ™‚ Feel better soon! Get lots of rest.