Hey East Coast, you ok? Missing NYC <3

I’ve been getting messages and pictures like the above all day from my family out in the East with complaints and updates on the Jonas snow storm, hope all you East coasters get through the storm safe and sound! Just for the love of god listen to the warnings and stop trying to drive out there lol. As someone who loves NY and has a few NewYorkers in her family, I know ya’ll have got this! And in the spirit of missing  the Famjam; here is a dash of awesomeness, NY style!

“You know you’re a New Yorker when: 😏”

You’re local news is actually international news.

You’ve got Jaywalking down to an art form.

90% of your clothes are black

You avoid Rockefeller centre and the 10 surrounding blocks during Xmas tree lighting like the god dam plague.

The last place you wanna go on NYE is Time Square.

You’ve never been on a sightseeing bus or to the Statue of Liberty.

Ain’t no shame in going to the local Bodega to do your grocery shopping, alcohol purchases and ATM use (just a “need to get shit done” kinda store) lol.

Union square subway station is home to some awesome live music bands 😉

You don’t own a “I ❤️ NYC” t-shirt and never will.

You complain about New York until you get to the west coast and then you wanna go back asap cause “being too relaxed gives you anxiety” —>true quote from my brother lol 😂

1. agenda19892010 says:

Bella fotografia! I hope weather goes now better. Hugs by Rinaldo from Venice Italy 🌻

Thank you! thank you! Hope all is well in Venice!! what a beautiful place to live in 🙂

Great post and all very true from my experience of being there. I hope your family are ok too 🙂

Thanks Alex!! Yah it seems like the weather is starting to get better today, I just talked to them and they are excited to get out of the house soonish. LOL NYC experiences… nothing like em 😛

I’m glad they’re ok. When were you last there btw? How much clothing did you buy?

Greaattt questions! I haven’t been back there for almost 2 years now…really should go soon, waiting for summer time Lol. I gotta say there is NO better place on this planet to shop than NYC, I mean the selections, quality, service, everything! I went with one suitcase and came back with two…. lol.

I haven’t been for even longer. I was such a tourist when I went. All the major landmarks. I even had the big map and needed directions from strangers haha.

Awwwww! That’s awesome. Well you gotta do that the first time around but if you go there often enough you get to know the other side of NYC, the locals spots! Wherever I travel I usually limit myself to 3 touristy spots and the rest of the time I wanna get to know the actual city.

New York has so many though!

What about you?! when were you there and what did you do/see? inside scoops?