Monday Motivations: Reduce Drama In Your Life.

Hello, my awesome readers!

We have all dealt with some sort of drama in our lives and it can be exhausting and a wasteful way to spend your time and energy. The older you get your perspective on drama changes and hopefully your willingness to engage with it does too.

I have never liked it when people play the ‘victim card’ when their lives are filled with drama. It’s always the same excuses;

“why is this happening to me?”, “Why am I in the middle of this drama?”, “I’ve done nothing wrong”.

Well … the brutal truth is that you got yourself there and you need to take full responsibility for that. Drama breathes and lives on attention and as hard as it is for us to admit it to ourselves, whatever bit of drama you have in your life is of your own making:

“Drama does not just walk into your life. Either you create it, invite it, or associate with it.”

So then the challenge is to look at a dramatic situation from a distance and selflessly see what role you played in it. The only way to grow from these kinds of circumstances is an examination of how to improve oneself to avoid similar situations in the future. On that note here are a few ways to instantly reduce Drama in your life:

Reconsider unhealthy relationships.

Silence the noise by not responding to it.

Don’t get involved in other people’s drama.

Prioritize- on your life goals.

Be Honest- Don’t gossip.

Be Kind to yourself and others.

Set boundaries.

Live in the present moment.

Always remember that life is incredibly short & live accordingly!

I hope this post was helpful, sending you ALL positive vibes 🙂

That’s quite a quite in drama! Hope you had a super cool day. Here it’s an extended weekend. Sun is out too. Glorious stuff.

Indeed!!! Sun is out here too!! Drama free sun that is lol

I meant quite a quote. As hard to type fast as say out loud haha.

Liked by 2 people

I know.. I assumed 😛 thanks for always responding sooo quick!! You da best !!

2. bustingblossoms says:

this really helps and i really love this advice even post it as my favorite reads

I’m delighted to hear that it helped. Thank you so much for the support!

3. Eleni says:

Great post! I tend to be a bit of a drama queen so it was on my new year’s resolutions to tone down the drama a bit! Because why is this happening to me??? What did I do to have so much drama in my life??? Hahaha X

Hey Eleni! Thanks for reading my post and leaving such an honest comment. I know, we have ALL been there where we sometimes find ourselves immersed in unnecessary drama. Like you said best to come to terms with ones involvement in it and then try to improve- never about the blame game 😉

4. Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented: