Happy Mother’s Day!

Hello, my amazing readers!

Happy Mother’s Day to ALL of you wonderful mothers out there, I hope you have had the chance to celebrate because you deserve it.

I love my mom soooo much that there are no words for it and I miss her tremendously. She was recently here for a very short visit and I won’t be seeing her again for a year and the thought of that really makes me sad. If you have your family somewhat near you, please appreciate them and visit them more often because it’s a precious gift to have!

Today, I am looking through some of our old family albums and thinking back to how much this woman has done for my life. From moving to different continents and raising my brother and I,at times all by herself, to enduring the horrific teen years my brother and I put her through (SOOO SORRY MOM….lol). This woman is an angel, she is my light and she will forever make me smile!

I love you mom with all my heart! You are the most beautiful woman in the world ❀

Xx.ParParV

1. Your mom is/was beautiful. I also feel sorry for what I put my mom through during my teenage years!

Thank you so much! ❀️ yes I think we all feel sorry for our teen years πŸ˜›

Nice tribute to your mom and lovely pictures. I’m sure she has forgiven both you & your brother.

Thank you Leonard! You are so kind πŸ™‚ I know she has forgiven because she is such an angel!!

Most mothers are and we are blessed to have them. So glad you are one of the blessed ones.

3. Emily says:

Your mom is so beautiful! These are truly amazing pictures. It is so important to cherish those who you love. πŸ’–

Awww thank you sooo much Emily!! You are very kind and yes it really is important to cherish those around you ❀️

We celebrate ours on a different day. Not sure why. This is a lovely post. I hope your mum reads it.

Really? When do you celebrate in the UK? Yes I have sent her this link~ she will surely be reading the comments too~ give her a shoutout πŸ™‚ tell us what your best childhood memory of your mom is?

Hello Par’s mum (waves). You’ve done great. Par’s super lovely and it’s clear how much wonderful stuff you’ve done for her.

Mostly the memory of how popular she was with the other mums stands out. I always wanted to go home and her friends didn’t want to let her leave haha. She’s always been popular. And though I never realised it at the time, stylish.

It’s the last Sunday in March here. Us Brits like to be different. There’s normally an article like this most years http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/08/do-not-panic-britons-it-isnt-mothers-day-5868107/

Thanks for the shout-out to my mom!! She will surely love it πŸ™‚ Awww that is an awesome early memory to have of your mother, she sounds like a wonderful woman and a fashionable stunner!! One of my earliest memories of my mom is also when she would get ready for parties, I would watch her and examine everything from how she put on makeup to how she would wear high heels~ I can still smell the perfume that she always wore and the many times I tried to put her high heels on! as a 3 year old, they were fascinating to me πŸ˜›

BTW that article is SOOO funny! yah I bet it can get confusing for you guys LOL too funny!

She needs to teach Jennifer Lawrence! πŸ˜‰