When Boss Women Get Together.

What happens when boss women get together?

1. Real talk- No filters whatsoever & I wouldn’t have it any other way.
  2. BUSINESS – How to take on the world.
  3. Travel- Planning the next great escape.
  4. Pictures- designate 5 min to this at the start of the evening, after that- PHONES DOWN!
  5. Food, wine & cake (there is always room for cake).
  6. Laugh- We laugh a lot because these girls are smart, funny and witty.
  7. Men- Yes.
  8. Fashion- cause we can and we will.
  9. Politics & Law- I am not joking.
  10. Bond- because we get each other & we genuinely want the best for each other.

Cheers to girls nights in & to the power women in my life!

What’s your favorite boys night/ girls night activity?! Do share if you have a moment 🙂

– ParParV

Looks a great night. I’d have to include pizza and video games in mine.

Liked by 3 people

Oooooo Very nice! And some classic movies I am sure?

GOD FATHER!! Is that even a questions ?!

I offered you a question you couldn’t refuse 😉

2. Reblogged this on Art by Rob Goldstein and commented:
    What’s your favorite boys night/girls night activity?

Liked by 2 people

3. Jasmine S. says:

I hear ya, sister!! I always feel rejuvenated when I have quality time with my girlfriends.

Liked by 2 people

4. bustingblossoms says:

Reblogged this on Busting Blossoms and commented:
    One Day I will do these with all the great Women in my life.. Such an inspiration from PARPARV.COM

5. Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
    DO YOU HAVE A BOSS WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE…?

6. Favourite boys activity. Drinks, video games, sports and girl problems! That’s about it! Maybe films too.

So much yes!! I love virtual reality games!

1. I haven’t played one yet. I don’t own a PlayStation though!

Check it out in a store when you get a chance. it’s “unreal” hahah pun intended

3. Hah I’m an Xbox guy so I’m not allowed to touch a PlayStation or my head would set on fire! Kudos on that pun though! 😜

4. By the way, can I be naughty and request a follow. You just seem so lovely!