Falling In Love With Fall.

Fall is one of my favorite seasons of the year in Vancouver; the air is fresh and crisp, the leaves present the most beautiful range of colors and delicious food is abundant. Have you been taking it all in yet? If not here are a few  pictures & quotes to make you fall in love with fall.

“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” — L.M. Montgomery

“I would rather sit on a pumpkin, and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.”
Henry David Thoreau

“Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald

“The season that makes coffee taste like a heavenly potion.”

“Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” ― Jim Bishop

“When staying in bed a little longer is priceless.”

“How beautiful leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.”
-John Burrough

“Autumn burned brightly, a running flame through the mountains, a torch flung to the trees.”
-Faith Baldwin

Nice matching of pictures to quotes. It works.

Liked by 2 people

Aww thank you!! I actually took time to put this together 🙏

And the care you took shows in the result. Lovely.

Liked by 2 people

2. Such lovely pics!! Fall is just so wonderful! 🙂

Liked by 2 people

Thank you so much!! What’s your favourite fall activity ??

1. Everything! From apple picking, to pumpkin patches, Halloween craziness, to simply walking among beautiful trees around me! 🙂

Awwww perfect! You’ve got the best spirit my dear 🙂

We are one and the same sometime haha. You might find my quiz interesting.

Liked by 2 people

Ahahah great minds think a like !!

4. Beautiful photos 🙂 I love autumn too.

Liked by 2 people

5. Such beautiful photos! I absolutely love the leaves changing! It’s my favorite. Today I ran a race and it was so beautiful because all the trees were losing their leaves and the ground was so pretty! Lovely post 🙂

Thank you so much! I love going for walks during the fall it’s the most rewarding and breathtaking sights! 🙂

6. Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented: