Super Soul Sunday: “I Just Want To Live While I’m Alive.”

Over the weekend I spent some time catching up with friends I haven’t seen for a while. I am trying to be better at staying in touch with everyone. Although I am not always very good at it, I think it’s important because when you make an effort to keep in touch with friends who aren’t in your immediate circles, you may get a slightly new perspective on things.
Yesterday was definitely one for the books and really any night that consists of 8 hours of restaurant hopping and ends at the karaoke bar; terribly belting out Bon Jovis’ “It’s my life” is one for the books, isn’t it?

As fun as the activities always are, what stays with you the next day are the deeper conversations you have. And on this rainy Sunday in Vancouver, I would like to share some of those with you.

1. Non of us have a manual for life and with an ever changing world we have to learn how to exist on our own terms.

2. You have to wake up everyday and take the day for what it’s worth. Take everyday as a new lesson to be learnt and that, in and of itself, is rewarding.

3. It’s very easy to change your outlook. You have a chance to do so every day.

4. If you aren’t excited about life anymore, make changes immediately. Otherwise it will naw away at you and regret will fester.

5. Always be “true to yourself”- that you will never regret.

Happy super soul Sunday beautiful people, hope you enjoyed the post!

1. My heart is like an open highway. Like Frankie said I did it my way!

I just wanna live while I’m alive!!!! It’s my life!!!!!!!!

1. Hells yeah! Now I am going to do some serious air guitar. I do love that song so much!

Don’t we all ?!

3. I don’t know! When I was at uni and it used to come on in the club. Some people used to groan! Stupid idiots!

Have a good rest of your Sunday and a great week ahead my friend.

You as well Tony!!

3. Nice. Short post but full of learnings👍❤️️😊

4. Keith says:

Item 3 is so critical to realize. If you wake up and say “let’s make it a great day,” you will be prophetic. If you wake up like with Monday morning blues, you will be equally prophetic. Well said my friend. Keith

Thank you so much Keith! I think it’s one of those things we all know but often forget to practice. thanks you for reading 🙂