It’s officially December 1st which means you can now countdown the days till Christmas without looking totally insane (shoutout to those who basically started the countdown in August).
I apologise for my brief absence from the blog, it’s been an intensely busy 2 weeks but I promise to be back with more posts next week! In the meantime here are a few posts you can look forward to in December:
- Holiday Shopping Tips/Tricks: How to snatch the best deals online.
- Book Of The Month: I am so sorry I didn’t get to post my book of the month for November and that’s because I didn’t finish it! but I am almost there!
- Holiday Fashion: THE must-have fabric in your holiday wardrobe.
- DIY Christmas Decor: Personalising your decorations is everything!
- Holiday Recipe: Some fun holiday treats for your recipe box!
- Bright Lights in Vancouver: I’ll show you all the prime spots to feast your eyes on those holiday lights!
Want more? Let me know what you want to see on the blog and I’ll make it happen 🙂
See you all next week!