Holiday Gift Guide For Him.

Men are actually pretty hard to shop for, in my opinion, they often don’t seem to “need” any one thing and that’s what they’ll tell you if you ask them what they want for Christmas (utterly frustrating). If you are at a loss on what to buy, here are some ideas that may be helpful.

Holiday Gift Guide For Him:

Blue De Chanel: Oh my goodness, this is my favorite scent for men and I hear it’s the top selling product in many department stores. Go in and give it a try (if you haven’t yet) but if you do decide to purchase this gift for your man, perhaps get a sample as well, so that they can try it before opening the bottle.

bleu-de-chanel-eau-de-parfum-spray-100ml.3145891073607.jpg

Wedge Whiskey Glass: basically the coolest product on the market for men at the moment, this unique shaped glass allows for a wedged shape ice cube to form right in the glass, designed to melt much slower than a regular ice cube so the whisky doesn’t get watered down. And honestly, it just looks so freaking cool!

product-whiskey-wedge.png

Tom Ford Wallet: nothing is more classy than a nice Tom Ford Wallet for a gentleman and this classic and simple style is my favorite!

Y0231H-C95_DNV_OS_A.jpg

Quality Headphones Sony Extra Bass XB50AP: Well this gift really applies to men and women but as far as I know men really care about sound quality when it comes to headphones and one can never have too many backup headphones:
80d8f01e322b5feae0d7adaab5e9bf8d.jpg
Quality Boots for the outdoorsy man, Australian Boot Company: I’ve heard rave reviews from a lot of my Canadian male friends about this company and especially these boots. They last a long time, they are comfortable and are really easy to put on and take off and they look so manly:

068-pair_Worn_large.jpeg

If you have more ideas, please leave a comment below, it will help us out a lot!
Cheers,
ParParV

1. Lisa A. says:

Thanks for this, Par! I like that wallet for my boyfriend. I don’t like shopping for him! Lol. I was going to buy him the nursing scrubs he wears for school but he just got some! He’s so picky with clothes too! Some guy gifts: video games/game consoles, a watch, gift cards, books.

Hi Lisa, thanks for your thoughtful comment! I too dislike shopping for men it’s just always hard but you have great suggestions especially the watch and books! 🙂

2. Good post idea for this time of the year! I’ve always thought gifts with a personal touch mean more than an expensive generic gift. For instance, a scarf that might go nicely with my coat or maybe a watch. The important thing is you picked it out specifically because you thought it was something the other person really needed. It shows you’re paying attention and noticing what they like and what complements their style.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your feedback, I think you are right it’s always important to think about what that person would like or wear most. It’s always the thought that counts! hopefully it will be appreciated and acknowledged 🙂

1. You’re very welcome. You always post such though provoking blog posts. I really do think a inexpensive gift with meaning is much more valuable to me than some unoriginal expensive gift. Another good idea is to maybe frame a photo from a special moment or buying a gift related to a special location where you may have fond memories from, like a book about somewhere you raveled to together.

I really love your comments and insight. I have to say the photo frame is a great idea! I am gonna give that a go myself 🙂

Personally I like that whiskey glass and the headphones. Scarves & ties seem to be all I ever get.

Hi Leo!! thanks for your feedback, I really like the whisky glass too, it just looks so unique! I hear you on the scarf and tie thing but you know men are really hard to shop for lol!

Well you have some very good ideas there.

4. Keith says:

Always nice to see ideas. I am more of cheap date at my age. I mention book titles which are an inexpensive and appreciated gift. I like the wedge glass, as that is cool.

All those gifts look awesome. I can’t compare on that but I dos a post recently on funny animal cartoons.

Hahahhahahah ! Awesome !

6. Hey there. I nominated you at my Mystery Blogger Award post. Check it out and join the fun by clicking this link. https://thatgirlarlene.wordpress.com/2016/12/14/mystery-blogger-award/ Thank you. 🙂

That’s so kind of you! Thank you !

7. Jasmine S. says:

That wedge whiskey glass is GENIUS! Going to order one for T! I like it a lot better than whiskey stones.

Awwww!! That’s awesome to hear!! I am confident he will love it 🎉